NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE RECORD
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website’s operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
During your visit, our web operating system will record :
1. The Internet domain for your Internet service, such as “xyz.com” or “xyz.net” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourcollege.edu” if you connect from a college or university domain.
2. The type of browser (such as “Netscape version X” or “Internet Explorer version X”) that you are using.
3. The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows).
4. The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
5. The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website. We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.