Sunder Deep Group Of Institutions
Placement Policy For Students Of SDGI
- The college will strive to offer at least one chance to every eligible student from 7th semester to appear in a placement interview / exam. The general eligibility conditions are:
- Consistent performance from class X to 6th sem. (aggregate above 60%, no backs dead or live).
- Consistent attendance up to & including 6th semester should not be below 75%. Students to produce attendance ok certificate from HOD to placement cell.
- Performance standard above (a) may be relaxed or made more stringent by companies. For each company interview, the performance criteria will be put up. Students have to meet these requirements.
- If a student gets selected in any one of the company, he will not be allowed to appear in further placement activities.
- If any student qualifies the eligibility criteria for the placement process and not appearing for the same will be debarred for next two placement process.
- Recommendation of students put up for interviews / exams is governed by following:
- Equitable opportunity is provided to all eligible students.
- If number of students accepted by company for interview is restricted, recommendation to appear for interview will be based on aggregate marks (total). If aggregate marks are equal than aggregate attendance will be given weightage.
- Students who do not get selected in one or more interview will be given further chance provided no fresh student not having at least a chance is above him.
- For students involve in disciplinary cases, Director has the discretion to stop them form appearing in any interview.
- Students are therefore urged to work towards placement preparations, in earnest right from IInd yr onwards and acquire skills required during placement interviews through courses offered by college or arranged in college campus through outsourcing.
- All students have to specify their area of interest for the purpose of placement.
- Terms and conditions of the company after placement shall be in between the students & company. CRC-SDGI shall not be the party.
- No money transaction for placement to any one, even if the students are involved in such activity CRC-SDGI should not own any responsibility.
- CRC shall invite various company representatives; students should also verify the credibility of such company of their own. Only after satisfaction about the credibility of company any student should participate in placement procedure.
- Every student has to give his consent for involvement in placement process of every particular company through their HODs.
- Any student not aspiring for placement should give an undertaking to their unwillingness of placement through CRC.