Group of Institutions
Pharmacy College Ghaziabad ( Code - 259 )
AICTE & PCI APPROVED AFFILIATED TO AKTU Lucknow
The institute was established in 2007 under the vision of Sunderdeep Group of Institutions aimed to provide the best education and best professionals to the pharmacy fraternity. The institute is approved by AICTE & PCI. The institute has the ISO 9001:2000 certification and is affiliated to AKTU Lucknow.
Pharmacy is the science and art of medicine and healthcare. Pharmacists are experts on drug therapies, who optimize medication to provide patients with positive health outcomes. The vastly growing Indian pharmaceutical industry is looking for huge influx of pharmacy professionals to join them in areas of Research & Development, Manufacturing, Marketing, Quality Assurance, Clinical Research, Intellectual Property Rights, Drug Regulatory Affairs, etc.
A Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate academic degree in the field of pharmacy. The degree is the basic prerequisite for registration to practice as a pharmacist in India and many countries.
In Sunderdeep Pharmacy College students are groomed for their overall development including subject knowledge, practical skill, personality development and ethical values. The mission of Sunderdeep Pharmacy College is to enhance the level of pharmaceutical education and research by training the future teachers, managers and research scientists for the industry and profession. We, at Sunderdeep Pharmacy College firmly believe that education is incomplete without discipline.
For more information please call us: 07840090830, 18008330080(Toll Free Number), Email- email@example.com
Sunderdeep an Intergrated Campus AICTE Approved
- Largest Infrastructure Partner-TCS
- Largest Infrastructure Partner- IFBI Training Centre
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Special Module for personality grooming
- Student & Faculty Chapters from ISTE & CSI
- In-house Software Development, Testing & Deployment
- Diploma in Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering (BHMCT)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce(B. Com)
- Basic Training Certificate (BTC).
- Bachelor of Law (BA LLB)
- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)